ASSOCIATION „Conte CHARLES de HILLERIN”
Art. – Association „Conte CHARLES de HILLERIN”, is a legal entity of private law with no patrimonial purpose, independent, organized according to Ordinance no. 26/2000 as amended and supplemented, whose members are:
CHRISTIAN EMANOEL de HILLERIN, German citizen, born on 12.24.1948, as a founder
PIERRE-JOSEPH de HILLERIN, Romanian citizen, born on 09.05.1949, as a co-founder
VICTOR HILLERIN, Romanian citizen, born on 05.08.1954, as a co-founder
ANNA-MIHAELA HILLERIN, Romanian citizen, born on 06.11.1978, as a co-founder
Eugene Henri de HILLERIN, Romanian citizen, born on 07.14.1943, as a co-founder
Art. – Asociation „Conte CHARLES de HILLERIN” is a Romanian legal entity of private law, is an association non-governmental, non-profit and independent.
Art. – Duration and location.
– The Association is open-ended and is based in Bucuresti, sector 2, street Ghe. Palade no. 7-9; mail: ; http://www.asociatia.hillerin.com/, tel: 0721310162.
Art. – Purpose.
– The members of the Association "Conte Hillerin Charles' desire to associate in order to maintain and strengthen the identity of aristocratic families, especially focusing socio-cultural activities of members around a common title under the tutelage and for asserting the name "de Hillerin ".
Art. – Objectives.
– To achieve the stated purpose, the association aims to achieve the following objectives:
a) welding sporadic relations between family members and awareness mottos "Dieu et mon droit" and "Noblesse oblige"
b) affirmation of the attachment and solidarity of the association members for the Royal House of Romania
c) revaluation of the potential and position in the society of the great aristocrats
d) represent the interests of people with noble origin
e) commemoration of historical nobility
f) rehabilitation of noble origin banned and oppressed by communism
g) disclosure of communist crimes against the social elite
h) association, cooperation and solidarity with the great organizations dedicated to similar ideals
i) encouraging shift towards noble ideals, educated, unquestionable morality, faith, and devotion
j) editing of digital publications on the contribution and role of the nobility in social development
k) social protection for the association members in need
l) raising funds for charity, according to the program of the association.
– The Association projects:
a) Editing and updating the site www.asociatia.hillerin.com.
1) Writing the heading "Noble Families"
2) Writing the heading "Broken Stories"
3) Writing the heading "We, today"
b) Continuing research "Family Genealogy"
c) The program "Home again" Arranging Headquarters
d) The program "Cenacle Hillerin" meetings, counseling, seminars
e) The "Refuge in the country" Dora Farm Camp
f) The program "Riding and Kids" Education and Sport
g) The program "Silvana Cup" Riding contest
h) The program "Tip of the spear" Training for highly gifted children
i) The program "Heritage" Recovery of fortunes
j) The program "Handmade" Workshop
Art. – Means to facilitate the achivement of objectives.
Philanthropy and Volunteer
a) organizing activities with humanitarian and community character
b) organizing public collections from individuals and businesses Romanian or foreign persons
c) granting of humanitarian, financial and material aids and food
d) attracting grants, donations, sponsorships, contributions in any form, legally accepted under the benefit of inventory and other funds raised from the country and abroad from individuals and / or legal persons, interest and dividends earned on the amounts legally available.
e) developing partnerships with public and private organizations
f) supporting members, their families, persons in need
Art. – Membership.
– Can become a member of the Association any person who adheres to the provisions of this Statute and expressed a desire to become a member.
Art. – Acquiring Membership.
– Membership is guaranteed to family members.
– Membership can be obtained on request.
Art. – Termination of Membership.
– Membership of the Association may be terminated by death, withdrawal or exclusion.
Art. – Rights and obligations of members.
– Members have the following rights:
a) the right to be informed of programs, projects and activities of the association;
b) the right to participate in all events organized trough and by association;
c) the right to express themselves freely within the association
d) the right to vote in the General Assembly;
e) the right to propose and the right to be elected in the management bodies of the association
– Members have the following obligations:
a) the obligation to know and respect the constitutive act, statutes and other documents approved by the General Assembly;
b) the obligation to inform, participate and promote the interests of the association;
c) the obligation to pay the fee established by the General Assembly;
d) the obligation to attend at the meetings and gatherings of the association according this Statute.
e) the obligation to be an example of conduct.
f) obligaţia de a cunoaşte şi respecta Actul constitutiv, Statutul şi celelalte documente aprobate cu ocazia Adunării Generale;
– For outstanding achievements in promoting the principles and cultural values the Managing Board may award The Membership of Honor to some public personalities
– May become members of honor of the association Romanian or foreign citizens that legally support financial and logistical activities of the association.
– The Proposal can be made by any member of the association and approved by vote of the Board members.
– Association has the agreement and can use the Blason, Heraldry and Genealogy of the Family de Hillerin.
– The Association will establish the Order "Roze with silver leaf", with Medals and Awards.
– The Association heritage can be increased further by any means permitted by law.